Blairgowrie & District Hillwalking Club - Weather Info Sources
Weather info and sites:
Mountain Weather Information Service - from Mountain Weather Forecast/Information system for Mountain and Hill areas in Scotland, England and Wales.
- The North West Highlands of Scotland
- The West Highlands of Scotland
- Cairngorms National Park and Monadhliath
- The Southeastern Highlands of Scotland
- The Southern Uplands of Scotland
You will need Adobe Acrobat reader as the reports are provided as .pdf files.
The Met Office - latest weather forecast for United Kingdom - general (to Regional level) rather than detailed.
- Weather for North West Scotland (Highlands and Islands).
- Weather for North East Scotland (Grampian).
- Weather for Central, Tayside and Fife.
- Weather for Strathclyde.
- Mountain areas forecasts: Covers: West Highlands; East Highlands; Lake District; Snowdonia; and Brecon Beacons.
BBC Weather - UK weather information and lots more.
- Weather for Scotland
- UK tide tables - 7 day prediction
- Scottish tide tables - 7 day prediction For the Ely Chain Walk check Anstruther East.
MET CHECK - A very detailed weather site. Breaks the forecast into small time chunks across the day for seven days ahead and for county areas.
Pretty weather cartoons as well!