Blairgowrie & District Hillwalking Club - Links to Local Organisations
Blairgowrie & Surrounding Area
- The Cateran Trail Our "local" long distance walk from Blairgowrie to Spittal of Glenshee to Alyth and back. Needs Flash - may not work with older browsers.
- Blairgowrie & Rattray All about Blairgowrie, Blair events links to many local organisations and businesses.
- Scottish Towns - Blairgowrie Further information about Blairgowrie and surrounding area.
- Undiscovered Scotland - Blairgowrie More information about Blairgowrie and surrounding area. Business and Services links page.
Accommodation "organisations" sites:
- Scottish Youth Hostel Association (SYHA) An excellent site describing their hostels, on-line availability/booking, activity breaks and so on.
- SYHA RentaHostel - If you've ever wanted to take over a Hostel and have it all to yourself or your club or group.
These are providers of accommodation in the local area that cater for the walking and outdoor enthusiast.
- Arndean B & B, Linross, Glamis - a beautiful rural location close to Glamis Castle with magnificent views of the Sidlaw Hills. Ideal for walking in the Angus Glens. STB 2 stars - Walkers & Cyclists Welcome scheme. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Run by Jean and Brian Ruffhead - both members of the BDHC.
note that these services and sites are listed for convenience only - there is no implied or stated endorsement nor recommendation by the Blairgowrie and District Hillwalking Club UNLESS specifically mentioned in the accompanying text.